Terms & Conditions
DELIVERY & PICK-UP POLICY
Delivery is available for all items and there is no minimum for delivery.
Delivery is available Monday through Saturday from 8am to 7pm. Sunday, Holiday and after hours delivery is available for an extra charges based on the time of day.
You will be given a time window on the previous day by our office staff. Although we will make every effort possible to keep on schedule, you must be understanding that weather and traffic sometimes effect times.
. Depending on location and time of delivery charges may vary.
. We deliver everyday but PLEASE NOTE THAT CONDOMINIUMS DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERIES ON THE WEEKENDS
Late returns will be charged on a daily basis. Equipment must be ready for pick-up by the time requested. If customer cannot return equipment at the time specified, customer will be responsible for additional fees.
· If customer is arriving by airplanes or vessel and trip is cancelled or delayed, customer must notify immediately contact Travel Kitds at (786) 658 8363 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
· We will wait a maximum of 15 minutes in case the person accepting the equipment has not arrived. We will call you or the local contact and the best effort to deliver items. An additional charge of $20 will apply on a second delivery attempt.
· Customer must notify security guards, gatehouses, or hotel concierge of the delivery and pick up of rented items.
· Should you leave before the scheduled date or time, please notify us in writing or by phone at least 24 hrs in advance.
· Please check the equipment upon receipt and call us immediately if there is a problem with any item delivered. We will either replace the item or provide a credit for the rental cost of that item.
· Condominiums only allow deliveries during weekdays, we do not deliver to condominiums on the weekends. Make sure to make the necessary arrangements in advance.
At time of rental you will be required to put down a deposit on items rented. Such deposit will be equal to the retail price of such item. When the rental period is over and you return the item to Travel Kitds in acceptable condition your deposit (cash, check or credit card voucher) will be returned to you.
You are responsible for the use of any item(s) used by you or children in your care. You are responsible for rented item(s) whether used by you, your family members, and children in your care or anyone else while the item is rented by you. While the staff of Travel Kitds may make suggestions, the renting adult is wholly responsible for the selection and use of item(s) for and/or by children in his or her care. You assume all risks inherent in the operation and use of the item(s) and agree to assume the entire responsibility for the defense of, indemnify and hold Travel Kitds harmless from any loss or damage. You hereby release Travel Kitds from any and all claims for damage to property or bodily injury (including death) resulting from the use, operation or possession of the item(s), whether or not it be claimed or found that such damage or injury resulted in whole or in part or from Travel Kitds negligence from the defective condition of the item(s) or from any cause. You agree that no warranties, expressed or implied, have been made in connection with the rental equipment. Renting adults agree to follow and perform all safety precautions concerning the use of Travel Kitds materials by themselves or by children in their care.
· We do not install car seats, instructions are provided with the equipment. We recommend that you visit a local county fire station if you need assistance.
· We deliver car seats or any other equipment to the airport or car rental agencies. There may be an additional fee for airport deliveries.We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
· Travel Kitds accepts major credit cards, including American Express, Visa, Discover and Master Card. No deliveries will be made unless we obtain a confirmation from merchant bank that the credit card was approved. Credit card will be charged 48 hours prior to delivery.
· Sales Tax will be charged to all orders in accordance with applicable law.
· Equipment may vary from pictures shown on web site in brand, model, and color.
· Equipment is to be returned in the same working condition, with all accessories and parts, as it was when delivered. If equipment is lost or damaged, the cost to repair or replace the item will be the full responsibility of the renter and will be charged to the credit card on file. Please return all parts to items, including instructions, containers provided, toy parts, cases, etc.
· Do not apply sun block and/or oil tanning lotions when using our strollers. These products stain the fabric.
· Do not feed or give bottles/sippy cups to children while using our car seats, strollers or exersaucers.
· High chairs must be returned free of food and debris. Some baby food may stain the high chair cover.
· Linens do not require cleaning
· Excessive soiling needing more intensive cleaning will result in an additional charge of $20 per item.
DELIVERY LOCATION PROCEDURES:
· Condominiums only allow deliveries during weekdays, we do not deliver to condominiums during the weekends. Make sure to make the necessary arrangements in advance.
Hotels & Resorts:
· Please notify the hotel in advance that we will be making a delivery. We will leave the equipment at the concierge desk marked clearly with your name. Cribs must be delivered directly to the room as they require assembly.
· Please return all equipment to the concierge clearly marked with “Travel Kitds”.
Rental Homes And Private Residences
· Please provide us with a local contact so we can schedule your delivery and pickup directly with the local contact.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
· Cancellations made at least 48 hrs prior to the delivery date will receive a full refund.
· Cancellations made 48 hrs at less of the scheduled delivery time will be charged 50% of the original amount or we will issue a credit to be used in the future.
· No refunds for early termination or unused items
Prior to delivery customers will need to have signed a rental contract/liability waver.
The undersigned renter agrees that the rented items will at all times remain the property of Travel Kitds. The renter has examined the items and found them to be in good condition and will return them in as good a condition as when renter received these items. There will be an additional charge for rental items returned with parts missing or in exceptionally dirty condition. This is a contract to rent equipment and not a contract for sale. Customer agrees to notify Travel Kitds in case that any item is not functioning correctly. If any of the rented equipment is damaged or lost, it is the responsibility of the renter to pay replacement cost, will be charged accordingly the credit card provided to Travel Kitds. The replacement cost will be based on current department store prices. Renter is responsible for correct use of rental items according to manufacturers’ instructions and guidelines. Travel Kitds is not responsible for accidents or injuries caused directly or indirectly in the use of the rented items. I hereby agree for myself, all of my family and all heirs to waive, release and discharge Travel Kitds, their rental agents, servants, employees, agents, officers, directors, or representatives for any and all liability for any property damage, loss, personal injury, loss of life and/or other casualty which may occur during the course of this rental agreement and the use of the items. It is further understood and agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns in the event of any death or injury. I confirm that I have read this agreement and voluntarily assume all risks of any damages occurring in connection with the items in this rental agreement.
I AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS